Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bliggety. And All That Shit.

My NST went quite well. The nurse lady said that everything in my pregnancy was going perfectly and I definitely have enough fluids in my placenta. that's probably gross and not something anyone wants to think about. "Hey Jasmine! How's that placenta looking?!"

Yeah....no.

But yeah, he's doing great. And I found out that he's already head down. Like ready to come out and say hi. Which I'm happy about...I just don't want to see him yet. I really have a lot to do before he gets here and I don't want his first impression of me to be that I'm unorganized and that I don't get shit ready. Not that he'll ever remember this time in his life or whatever...YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I'm entitled to my insecurities dammit.

Today was my last day of work. I think. They never officially told me that this was my last day so I have to email them and find out. I'm not looking forward to that. I don't really want the reply. I now have absolutely no source of income until at least 6 weeks after my son is born. That's damn near September. And a really long time to not have any money. I mean....it was bad enough to only be working 6 hours a week....FUCK. I'm going to get depressed if I keep talking about that.

I want to get my hair done. Maybe some cornrows. I wanted a bunch of micro-minis so that I don't have to worry about my hair until after Eric is born, but those are way too much money. I could always find some little hoodrat bitch to do it...but I want it to last and to look good. My options are very slim. I hate the way I look with cornrows. I used to have to get them for the first 13 years of my life. I grew to hate the damn things. With a passion equal only to that of my hatred for Nicolas Cage. I really, really hate him. I'll tell you what though...i'm getting very tired of my little bush. It is frustrating and much harder to maintain then you'd think. I envy the way they ake it look in the 70's but I feel for those people because upkeep is a bitch. A nostril flaring, red-eyed, AIDS contracting bitch.

This baby shower is going to be fun. I'm already very stressed about it but I know that the stree will be worth it. I will be absolutely devestated if no one comes and I'll go and live in a hole. Eric will be the only person who knows where I am and I'll only leave to go pick up my son from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment