Monday, May 4, 2009

Who Says Happiness Is Overrated?!

Not I. Never I. I'm so fucking happy, its hard to believe I'm pregnant. I know that probably doesn't make any sense and is probably dissing my child, but I know what I mean. Oh well.

So these past 3-4 days have been extraordinarily awesome for me. I've seen Eric every single one of these days and I really think that's why they ended up being so great. And because he finally put up his full sized bed!! Now we can both fit on the bed!! Even when I wasn't pregnant that was hard to do. It was intimate of course, but uncomfortable. At any rate...I'm stalling. These past few days have been so good because I got new maternity clothes, my neighbor gave me a bag full of baby clothes AND a bassinett, and I got to spend a night with Eric. Maybe that doesn't sound like simply wonderful weekend to anyone, but it was to me.

I love spending time with Eric. I feel guilty because I'm sure I didn't feel this strongly about being with him all the time before I found out I was pregnant. I'm all clingy now. But at least I've come to see how much he's there for me. I've never had anyone...not even my best friends, be THERE for me like Eric is. Noone else. And I can tell the difference I guess. I just feel loved. And fucked. Oh Lord we've had so much sex these past few days. My pussy is tired as hell. That was vulgar but this is my blog and I can say what I want. And thats funny to think of someone's reaction when they read that. STOP THINKING ABOUT MY PUSSY YOU PERVERT!!

Eric's mom gave me some money for maternity clothes. I got 3 dresses. I wanted to get some shorts or capri's or something but we have limited maternity wear here in Baltimore. At least things that I'll wear. I'm not exactly willing to sacrafice my style for this baby. I love him and all, but no. No I'm not wearing plaid bermuda shorts or loud frilly sleevless tops. The clothes that they offer pregnant women in most places are despicable. Its like, "Oh you're pregnant so we're going to assume you no longer care about what you put on when you go outside!" Ha.
eh
Thats one of my dresses. The other two aren't online. Oh well. I'm big on accesories making your outfit so I got a plain black dress, and a plain brown dress. The last one is blue and white and has flowers and shit on it. I'll probably wear that one to my baby shower.

The bassinett is absolutely adorable!!
Photobucket
Of course we have the blue gingham. I'm so damn tired of the color blue though. I hate that that's whats associated with little boys. I think hs favorite color will be orange or something. Who knows? Not I.

A few things that pissed me off happened this weekend as well, but they pale next to my happiness. I am about to have a son in 9 weeks. He could come today or tomorrow if he wants. I hope not. I'm starting to plan my hospital bag and my first diaper bag. Eric and I are finally going to go make our registry at Target on Thursday where I also plan on maybe buying some baby shower invitations. I'm getting ultra super excited about life as a new mommy. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment