Saturday, May 9, 2009

Feeling Myself

And not in a perverse way.

I don't know....today has been a pretty nice day. I started my pregnant yoga. That was nice. Of course my brother and sister laughed at me for actually doing it. I think it'll help if I keep it up. I'm determined to do it every day unless I'm in some sort of dire pain. I pretty much chilled out all day. Which was depressing because it was such a nice day out. We won't see another one of those for a couple of weeks I think. I got some laundry done....which was incredibly necessary. And I have more to do, but its really hard to lug my suitcase up and down the steps. Yes I put my clothes in a suitcase to wash them. No one will let me carry a basket. Ah well.

Might as well get to whats bothering me. Eric, my best friend Jamie, my brother and sister, and various other people I'm associated with are at this party. And that's not the whole problem. I wouldn't go to this party even if I weren't pregnant. I just feel...left out. I know that my "condition" prevents me from going out to parties and the like...but still. Everyone's gone. And I'm a little pissed because I really hate the people that are hosting the party and everyone I know and like, still associate with these heathens. i can't make them hate them, and I don't want to. It just strikes me as odd....I don't know. I really hate them. i always will. I don't know why I hold grudges so hard. Its a protective reflex I guess. When we were younger, I decided I hated this guy Junior, and I didn't talk to him for almost 2 years. That was bad because I was at his house every single weekend. Our dad's were in a band together. People either change when they know someone hates them or they become more of a dick. After I finally started talking to him again, Junior was never a dick to me again. Lessons.

I got my glasses yesterday. Sight is amazing. I could never imagine being able to see like this all the time. The doctor told me that my vision isn't even that bad, but I appreciate them damn things either way. I can see everything so clearly!! People must really take this shit for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment