Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Serious This Time!

I set up yet another appointment for my ultrasound. It's on Monday at 10 AM. And I haven't really stopped smiling since. My dad is confused as to mhy I want to know if we're having a boy or girl. Apparently in the Stonbe Age, that was frowned upon. Fuck that shit!! I wanna know!!

So we've decided on Audrey if its a girl. I like the name Damon for a boy but we'll most likely end up making it a third. Its weird that Eric's a junior. It's weird that I have to think about this shit so early in life.....I really can't stop thinking about anything else. I'm having a baby. I'M HAVING A BABY!!

As far as how the baby is developing.....the kicks and punches are becoming distinguishable. Barely, but its still exciting. He wakes me up most nights with a swift kick to my left side. Without fail. I find it cute. I still don't have any cravings which is frustrating people. Its like they want me to be stuffing my face all damn day. I already feel fat as hell and I'm perfectly content with just eating when I'm hungry. I have the mental capacity to stop my self from gorging. Plus its really uncomfortable to sleep with a full stomach and a baby.

I wish I had pictures and shit to put up but I'm not comfortable with the way I look yet. Eric thinks I'm still sexy which should be enough but its not. At all. I used to weigh this much this time last year. And I hated it then. I'd be more comfortable with it if my belly was round instead of flabby and fat. And its really discouraging to have people try to feel your baby kick but they can't through your fat. My brother, sister, and father all had their hands on my belly while the baby was kicking the shit out of me and they couldn't feel a thing. I was embarrassed beyond belief. Gotta take it with a smile though. Doesn't necessarily make me happy but I find solace in the fact that I'm about to be a mother and my child doesn't care what I look like. I wanna be the hot mom though.

No comments:

Post a Comment